Greenington’s high performance Rowan media cabinet allows easy remote access to your media, yet keeps components hidden out of view behind three beautiful louvered doors. The louvered design allows the infrared light to reach your remote-controlled devices inside. Easy to use, the back of the media cabinet is as accessible as the front, via two ventilated rear panels that can be completely removed for clear access to your cables, wiring and media components.
Generous flow thru ventilation for heat control. Ships fully assembled. Crafted in solid bamboo, a sustainable, earth friendly, and rapidly renewable resource. Shown in rich Havana finish. Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality. The Rowan media cabinet makes it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic and functional way in your home.
- 20.00" L x 64.90" W x27.80" H
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo;
- Contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- 20% harder than Red Oak
- Variation in grain and color enriches
- The natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- Easy remote accessibility, full width sound
- Bar shelf and touch latch soft close doors
- Ships fully assembled, finished on all 4 sides
- 127.00 Lbs
SCENARIO PRICE PROMISE
If you find this item for less within 30 days, we'll refund you the difference.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
view return policy here
TRUCK DELIVERY REQUIRED