The glorious Stockholm dining table has an ancient-modern vibe that reads as Scandinavian in lighter finishes and South American in warmer, darker materials. Mix and match our wood and stone tops with a selection of specially hand hammered repoussé bases. The repoussé process forms metal by all-over hammering on the metal’s reverse to yield a crafted, shimmering surface that adds design interest from floor to table top.
- 79" W x 47.5" D x 1" H
- Cerused Oak and Veneers
- Table Top Attachment Bracket: 39.5" W x 25.5" D
- Base can hold up to 250 lbs - Sold Separately
- Coordinates with all STO-378 Table Bases - Sold Separately
- Products may contain natural variations like knots, graining or signs of an artist’s hand—which we believe contribute to uniqueness and desirability
- Color variations may vary
- Handcrafted by Artisans
- By Bungalow 5
SCENARIO PRICE GUARANTEE
If you find this item elsewhere for less within 30 days, we'll refund you the difference.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
view return policy here