The cohesive symmetry of shapes and lines provides surprising results to create this distinctive abstract masterpiece by artist Lori Dubois.
- Material: MLD, GLASS, MDF, EPOXY
- Height: 59.25"
- Width: 39.25"
- Depth: 2"
- The artwork is encased in a high-gloss vitreous finish to give the appearance of glass and is surrounded by a silver molding. The mirror is designed for portrait or landscape orientation. DISCLAIMER: The acrylic coating on this item is meticulously applied by hand in a process taking several hours. Several additional hours are required before the high clarity acrylic gels and cures. Our artists meticulously monitor the curing process to ensure that the acrylic coating is as free of surface defects and pinhead sized bubbles
- however very small imperfections may remain. To care for the vitreous finish
- use a soft lint-free dust cloth. If needed
- a dash of mild
- non-abrasive soap in water can be used to remove stubborn spots. Use a very soft cloth or chamois to remove any residue.
SCENARIO PRICE PROMISE
If you find this item for less within 30 days, we'll refund you the difference.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
view return policy here