The glorious Stockholm dining table has an ancient-modern vibe that reads as Scandinavian in lighter finishes and South American in warmer, darker materials. Mix and match our wood and stone tops with a selection of specially hand hammered repoussé bases. The repoussé process forms metal by all-over hammering on the metal’s reverse to yield a crafted, shimmering surface that adds design interest from floor to table top.
- 36"Dia x 1"H
- Nero Marquina Marble
- Sealed and Polished
- Top Table Attach Bracket: 19Wx19D
- Base can hold up to 93 lbs
- Coordinates with all STO-370 Table Bases
- Products may contain natural variations like knots, graining or signs of an artist’s hand—which we believe contribute to uniqueness and desirability
- Color variations may vary
- Handcrafted by Artisans
- By Bungalow 5
SCENARIO PRICE GUARANTEE
If you find this item elsewhere for less within 30 days, we'll refund you the difference.
30-DAY RETURN POLICY
view return policy here